Labels

Sunday 17 March 2013

Here Comes "A"

Hi :) 
It's been a loooong time, since we last posted because of "things". 
 Hopefully we can post a LOT starting...

NOW!
Tigers & Creepers



A little introduction about myself, 

I'm Ayan Gaytano, 21, a BS-Entrepreneurship student at DLSU-STC,  freelance fashion designer , amateur make-up artist, wannabe artist , chaotic girl and a PROUD BIG SISTER! 



I have awesome, beautiful ,super talented and supportive friends namely Mabby Trivino, Rox Siochi and Cole Crisostomo whom will introduce themselves  on their own posts.



Ayan , Rox, Cole and Mabby
We four obviously have different personalities, style and "what ifs" but I believe I found my soul sisters!  <3 the reason I suggested doing this blog (boo me for initiating this) because I wanna know what they're up to whenever we're not together clingy friend and to show you guys (if someone's reading this) how talented and beautiful my friends are INSIDE AND OUT!


 So hopefully this blog will be an outlet for us to share our passions , dreams and desires. (basically our lives!) 

So you have an option to close this blog on your browser and never return to this site or waste your precious time reading about our lives :))
but don't worry maybe we'll post DIY stuff or some inspirational things that happened.

Anyways, hopefully after reading my rant? post. will you'll follow this blog and wait for my friends posts? :D

XOXO,
Ayan


No comments:

Post a Comment